Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Make it stop.

This letter was attached to an email I got because we home school our kids. Apparently, if we home school, we are supposed to hate Muslims. (I'm going to guess I should probably hate the "gays" too.)

Never mind the complete lack of anything remotely resembling evidence to his wild, dangerous claims... No references are given, and a quick search of the Google yields little in the way of verification. Labels like "terrorist" and comparisons to the Nazis should be backed up by something, shouldn't they? Never mind all that (even though I'm pretty sure I just defined slander)...

I will pose the question again...

How does a "Christian" organization circumvent Ephesians 6:12 which tells us that our enemy is not people. Beyond this, how does that same organization further circumvent Matthew 5:43-48 wherein we are called, by The Rabbi, to "Love our enemies".

I have yet to see anything resembling an intelligible explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment